Thursday, June 3, 2010

We Are Back...

I apologize once again for the hiatus we have had a busy last week and a half. 

  • Both Mr. and I received promotions at work with 24 hours of each other. 

  • We have been to New Orleans and back to visit friends, food and wine festival, & a bachelorette party.

  • Rain Storm = Tree Branch on Roof

  • Family Cookout

  • Braves Game

  • SUNBURNS!
Whew it has been a pretty wonderful past week and a half! 

Prepare for photo overload....

from the plane to the best cheese shop ever

Then to the river for crawfish, shrimp, sausage and corn!  I learned how to shell crawfish.

Everyone and eating and then these me....if you didn't already know I'm not a seafood eater.

the food and wine crew...

the wine...
Thursday Night was the Royal Street Stroll.  Galleries on Royal St. open the doors for tastings.

Random shots...
Jackson Square

Happy Hour with 50 Cent Oysters

Grand Tasting in the Super Dome

I will leave you with a sleeping street performer, a beautiful Nola front yard and chandeliers from the Marriott



No comments:

Post a Comment