Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas 2010

Cutting down our tree at Berry Farm.  This is our 3rd year cutting down our tree and I hadofficially made it a tradition until we got to the farm and found the perfect pre cut tree.  Oh well we still got to ride the tractor and Mr. had to haul off the tree.






I can't believe I'm sharing this terrible picture so please let me explain....we were out all day Christmas shopping and all of the sudden the temperature dropped 20 degrees when we got to the farm.  Thus a terrible pic of 2 freezing people! 


 Before....

And After....



a gift from an engagement party...



the Mr.'s bay leaf wreath...



I gave in and let the Mr. hang his school above mine.


the Hard Rock and the Palms...




Cardinals my Grandfather gave me this year







Here are just a few, I will have more to share over the weekend.  Sorry my camera is so bad...hint hint hint.....

1 comment:

  1. A Belated Merry Christmas! I never seen someone dress so fashionably to go and cut down a Christmas tree :-) Your house looks gorgeous, and I hope you had a wonderful holiday.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete