Monday, February 7, 2011

Dreaming of Spring

Happy Monday!


Although it was relatively warm this weekend...the weather out look is not promising.  I do love have 4 season I just wish the winter section would only last 4 to 6 weeks.  I've recently decided that I truly miss my time in Florida and realize I could potential be ok living there.  All I can look at is patio furniture, flowers, sunny vacations, sundresses, and sandals.  This week I'll share my favorite finds and inspirations.
 I love the raw fireplace and relaxed feel of this pad...and I'm strangely in love with the 4 pairs of old man eyes.  I picture this as a swanky guest house in LA.

 I want to go by and test out this couch.  I'm a big fan of comfort and I'm not convinced this will be comfortable....what do you think?

 Not typically a fan of mixing of white and black furniture but I like this contemporary look with classic shapes.
  
 I love the extended mantel with the antique brackets.

I love the look of the dark walls with the white trim for a porch.

 Soo Fresh and Soo Clean Clean.

 I want the blue chair!

{photos via:  Pottery Barn, Better Homes and Gardens, My Home Ideas, and Cottage Living}

No comments:

Post a Comment