Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I admit I am mildly ob-sessed with the wedding of William & Kate.  And yes I did wake up at 4am this morning to start watching the coverage. I think they are such a wonderful couple and sincerely hope they have a long and happy life together!! Kate is absolutely stunning. Her dress was perfect, the tiara and hair/makeup were beautiful (she did them herself!), and the earrings (a gift from her parents) are to die for!! I want them now. Not to mention her sister’s dress. I am definitely hunting down a reproduction of Pippa's dress!






 
 
Seriously I don’t think there was one thing that I didn’t love. The maple trees were so perfect for the architecture of the church. I can’t wait to watch all of the coverage and see the official wedding photos over the weekend.

I love have even 'Google' join in on wedding day.

{images from: People and MSNBC}

No comments:

Post a Comment