Monday, July 23, 2012

Back to Reality

So sad…sometimes it’s nice to get home after vacation. This time I could have used a few more days. I’ve been back to work for a week now and back in the routine of things.

It was a fantastic vacation!!! The Mr. and I are not good at planning relaxing vacations we try to pack in as much fun as possible. A couple of days the Mr. dropped me off at the beach and then went off on his own adventures. I have tons of pictures haven’t sat down to sort through them all quite yet…stay tuned photos to come soon, promise.

So what’s new in our Bungalow?
Well we are in full brewing mode. Beer has taken over! The Mr. wants to put a 7ft freezer in our guest room!! Yes our future baby room, he said and I quote “it can double as a changing table”. This is where I have drawn the line. So I spend a good portion of the weekend cleaning out shelving in laundry room to make space for his equipment. We did have time for a Sunday Batman date night.
batman

I’m a sucker for some Batman.  The middle got a little lengthy but the ending made up for it!  Definitely need to see it but it’s very long so don’t go too late at time.

Happy Monday!  Promise I'm back on the ball and have fun things to share this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment