Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thoughts for Thursday


Super excited to join a new-to-me link up today!

I haven't felt this scattered in a long time.
We have so much going on I feel like I'm just running in circles
and not getting much accomplished.

Please pray for this guy.
Displaying photo.JPG
He's in the hospital and our precious P
heads up for a visit today to perk him up!

We are going to be without our P for a week!
I don't know what to do with myself.
Of course I have a million+ ideas and will get very few done.

LUSH copycat bath bombs - where to get scent recipes for all your favorite perfumes and LUSH scents.
But my main plan is just to catch up
and take a leisurely bath 
with the last 2 months Southern Living I have opened yet.

I'm too scattered to think of much else.

Cheers,
RW

No comments:

Post a Comment