Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Randoms

Pinned Image
Happy Veteran’s Day! Thank you for all you do for our country.

 Pinned Image
It’s finally football weather!  I’m headed down south today with my parent’s and my granddaddy to see our Seminoles play.  My granddaddy is a Hokie and this will be his first game in Tallahassee!  My siblings and I are very excited to share the experience with him.
Pinned Image

Don’t forget it’s a great weekend for shopping. Friends and family discounts are at AT Loft, Gap, and Restoration Hardware…oh my!! This will be the first year I’m getting most of the shopping done online. I have to say it’s making things pretty easy!

I’ve got a lot planned for next week and will hopefully have so very pretty plans to share!
Pinned Image
Happy Weekend to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment