Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What we will be eating!


I'm pretty excited about our little Thanksgiving menu that I'm going to attempt to do all by myself...fingers crossed!?!

Baked Brie
Baked Brie…one of my favorites, I will probably finish eating it before I’m done cooking.
Glazed Carrots and Snap Beans....I thought about a casserole but again for 2 people I’m avoid leftovers for weeks.
Stovetop Stuffing…yes the Mr. is a chef but this is his favorite stuffing.

Mashed Potatoes…last year I tried a scalloped potato gratin but nothing really beats good ol’ mashed red potatoes.  Gravy…I’m going to try this from scratch.

My attempt at turkey

And just in case my turkey attempt goes down in flames a Honey Baked Ham



Pumpkin Pie and a Bourbon Pecan Pie …I will be doing mini pies. You really have to have both.

Served with some homemade rolls and my favorite part of the entire meal….drum roll please…wine from our honeymoon in Italy!
It sounds kind of boring but I think it will be delicious and most importantly manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment