Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tis the Season

Yes I’m almost fully recovered from a very busy and hormonally challenged fall/holiday season.  I feel renewed and ready to conquer a very special Christmas and ring in the New Year.  I have a great feeling about 2013 and know will be will be a very exciting year in our Bungalow.

What have we been up to you ask….well we had a great weekend in Tallahassee with my family for Thanksgiving, a wonderful long weekend in Orlando with the Mr. family, and are getting ready to celebrate Christmas in VA with my Grandaddy and family.

Between all of that I’ve managed to put up a few decorations however totally failed on the Christmas cards this year.  So friends and family don’t hold your breath for our card because it’s not coming :(.
Scenes from our holiday season thus far….

Our annual trip to chop down our tree!


 yes, I cut down our little tree all by myself!!

 a new tradition, the lights at the Botanical Garden

Merry Christmas and more to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment