Friday, January 9, 2015

Five on Friday

Not off to as productive year as I had thought.
Honestly I've been a bit lazy after 10am.
Apparently I'm quite the morning person.

My mind has been wandering a lot this week.
For example...

first.
I really want an new iphone cover.
I've been using a Lily Pulitzer cover and frankly it's just to cold to have a spring/summer phone cover.
Is it bad that I don't even want to use in public because it's so out of season?

second.
Спољни дуг је нарастао на више од 27 милијарди евра и његово стварно учешће у БДП је око 97 одсто, а не званичних 86 одсто - http://www.srbijadanas.net/spoljni-dug-je-narastao-na-vise-od-27-milijardi-evra-i-njegovo-stvarno-ucesce-u-bdp-je-oko-97-odsto-a-ne-zvanicnih-86-odsto/
I waited until January 1st to order my 2015 planner.
I check my order status at least twice a day.
Very impatiently waiting on it to ship.

third.
I have photos on my 'big camera' from November that I have yet to download.
Note: excellent Saturday morning project.

four.
I'm loving my new Mascara my sister got me for Christmas.
Dior 'Diorshow' Mascara available at #Nordstrom This really is my fav when it comes to mascaras, my go to when I need some length and definition and I am just loving how long it lasts too.
Only flaw very difficult to get off.
I've tried several make-up removing wipes and eye remover and still wake up with some black under the eyes.  Just order the Rodan and Field Redefine Eye Cloths, hoping those will do the trick.
Stay tuned.

five.
[iPhone 5 Wallpaper] Recharge #seanwesmondays
I'm excited to have a Saturday with NO plans.
Sad that after only my first full week at work I need a recharge.

Cheers to a restful and productive weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment