Monday, October 18, 2010

Refocusing

My home projects have been a bit scattered the past couple of months to say the least…partly due to working too much and partly due to my exaggerated ambitions. This weekend I had a chance to catch up on some house work and refocus our plans.

Next up is to finish the master bedroom. To finish this up we need…

- hang new curtain rod
- bed side sconces – currently looking at these beauties at my favorite Pottery Barn



- bed side bookshelf – still searching, have opted to get rid of the current bedside tables because they do not provide enough storage for the square footage they consume.
- Rug – thinking about this cutie at JC Penny…I’m hesitate because I’ve never ever purchased anything from JC Penny and the reviews are not great thus I’m still on the lookout.

- Fireplace – looking for photo to show my daddy so he can complete this task.
- hang mirror over dresser

Now that I listed all of that, I might stop there as I’m getting a bit overwhelmed. You never realize how much you have to do until you write it out…eeekk.

No comments:

Post a Comment