Friday, December 3, 2010

12 Days of Christmas: Day 11

I’ve been checking out Aly's ‘12 Day’s of Christmas’ for awhile now and have on the next to last day decided to participate. It’s never too early to plan New Year’s Resolutions.



Day 11: New Year Resolutions

Add half bath to our little bungalow
Make a homemade meal 3 times a week
Mop the kitchen once a week and the house once a month (don’t judge…it’s been awhile)
Reconnect with friends once a month (copied from Aly)
Join and participate in our new church
Go on a romantic vacation just me and the Mr.
Blog more regularly
...I'm sure I will have a few more before January 1, 2011

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. These are such great goals! I am really going to try and cook more often next year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to church is on my list too, and mopping is great one! It's that one chore that I never get around to. :)

    ReplyDelete