Thursday, December 16, 2010

A few of my favorites right now....

Sorry I've been a bit m.i.a. this week, our wireless at home has been in and out and I've been trapped by the busy holiday season.  But I'm back...

My New Jessica Simpson Boots the Botta
Too bad I'm having my bunion surgery next week and won't be able to fit my skinny jeans over my feet for quite some time.  And I'm going to be stuck in a surgerical boot for 10 to 12 weeks...ahhhhh!


2nd Season of The Sing Off (not musical instruments whatsoever)
I love this show they are all so talented, I don’t have a favorite yet, because I love them all.  I tell the Mr. after every performance that 'they are my favorite'.
It is the best Christmas check list I’ve seen. It has worked great for me this season…I’m almost done!



Newlywed Diaries fresh greenery Christmas...


 
And...one of my favorite magazines is offering 2 for 1 subscriptions today...Real Simple



 
Tomorrow I promise to share our home full of Christmas cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment