Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March...ing Foward

I can not believe it is March already and I can feel spring is in the air!!!  It's scary how fast this year is going by.  I am a person of lists and unfortunately I'm a bit behind on my check list so far due to some unforeseen occuances 2011 has brought us and put us a bit behing.  That being said I have full confidence that March will bring good cheer and adventures.  This month my list looks like this....
  1. Guestroom is painted now I need to decorate the built in bookshelves and hang art.
  2. This weekend with help from the Mr. we plan to start planting new grass in the front and back yard.
  3. March 12th weekend we are headed to St. Pete for a very dear friends wedding weekend and fun in the sun...sooo excited!
  4. By March 14th I will have a landscape plan ready and will hopefully begin and complete stage one by the end of the month.
I think that is about all I can handle at this time.  I'm both energize and exhausted just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment