Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas in our Bungalow - My Faves + Weekend

It was a great weekend.  We had a little Christmas Party action, a lot of relaxing, and a day of Christmas baking with my little bro.  Well to be honest he slept on the sofa until it was time to roll out the dough.  I'm prefectly ok with that, it's so nice having him home from college.

I meant to post these over the weekend but just didn't get around to it, my apologize.  These are few of my favorites...most of which my mama did.

above: This is all me I just through some garland with lights which I didn't have lite for this pick and stuck in 9 glitterly reindeer that I got a the dollar store.  I like how you can see the reflection of the deer in the mirror.

below:  I love that my mama used the cotten we picked this fall.

the back porch

No comments:

Post a Comment