Monday, February 6, 2012

Winning


Gaints win! End of the day I really didn’t care but the Gaints were who I cheered for plus the Mr. and I made a little wager and I won a home cooked dinner!  If you read this Mr. I pick risotto or lamb.  I think that was the first Superbowl since college that I actually watched and stayed awake till the end, I can say the same for the Mr. He was snoring by the 2nd quarter.

We finally picked a fabric. I painted the legs of the chair and it is ready to be sent to the upholster tomorrow. We are making progress.

I tried a new recipe last night for our Super Bowl dinner. Tangy Pork Tenderloin = Yum!  I just marinated and the Mr. grilled and it was pretty awesome.

It was a productive weekend so I’m looking forward to an equally as productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment