Friday, May 4, 2012

Coffee Thoughts


This is my morning routine…cup of coffee on my way to work and then a cup tea. It’s Friday already. The week has dragged out and sped by at the same time if that makes sense. Haven’t gotten through half of my list this week…fail, but did get some good quality time with the Mr. and a few others so socially it was a successful week. I’ve found some great finds through pinterest this week.

Sugar doilies how cute would these be at a tea party.

You can find such great inspiration on the pinterest...


find them on my pinterest 'quotable' board

This weekend I have a full Saturday with a JL leadership class and the derby! Sunday I’m planning on getting a few projects finished up around the house and hopefully venturing to the outlets.
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote about living in such a way that if anyone should say... well, you know how it goes.

    Love those coffee and tea bags too..

    ReplyDelete