Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Before & After Attempted

I had all intentions of sharing our before and afters of the interior. However it seems I have 'Home Project ADD' and have very few (possibly no) projects actually completed. 
So I will share the current status of the following...

the front yard...
Before
After
Project:  kill weeds and grow real/healthy grass
The Kitchen...
Before (please pardon the mess)



After


Projects:  paint cabinets, trim and ceiling, microwave and all appliances (yes I have been living without a microwave for almost a year now), and subway tile back splash.

Living Room
no before pics other than the painting pics from yesterdays post, but here is the current condition
Project:  knock down wall with 2 shelves on the other side of the wall is the dining room

So now it is time to get busy and focused (key word).  I'm going to start with finishing the front yard and then hopefully my daddy will take down our wall (hint hint).

1 comment:

  1. I really, really enjoy seeing all the things you guys are doing to your home, it looks soooooo! good. Hard work but worth it, keep the pictures coming. Randy/Dad

    ReplyDelete