Thursday, May 13, 2010

What We've Been Up To



Sorry for the hiatus we have been very busy. 

My little sis and her bf were in town this past weekend and we stayed moving.  They arrived last Thursday evening and we went to Mr.'s restaurant for dinner with the whole family.  Friday night my Sis, Aunt, Mama, and I went to our church's annual Mother-Daughter Banquet, which benefited Breast Cancer Foundation and featured a jewelery silent auction.  Then we went out in downtown Marietta.  It has been so great being able to walk to all of the shops, bars, and restaurants at the Square.  Saturday went went to the Hawks playoff game, BIG mistake, it was so terrible.  Sunday, Mother's Day, my little Brother worked as a bus boy a Mr.'s restaurant, sis and the bf went to Six Flags, and I hung out with mama and Daddy. 





Whew! And if that wasn't enough Mr. finished the flower bed and I finished instructing my Daddy on constructing our new headboard...




minus the clovers the azaleas are beautiful right now

This is the Pottery Barn Mason Headboard I showed my Daddy that I wanted:

And this is the maple headboard he made:
Photos taken on my phone sorry for the poor quality, but didn't he do a great job!

Hopefully this weekend I can get some cleaning and organization back in our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment