Monday, September 27, 2010

Rainy Monday

It has been a rainy chilly Monday and it feels like fall has finally arrived.  Have I mentioned I love a cold rainy day.  Something about the rain is very calming and for a Monday that is perfect. 
The weekend was a very short one since I had to work on Saturday but with a rainy Sunday I felt surprisingly rested today.  It was a great weekend in football for our household.  With wins around....congratulations to our Noles, Miss State, and Falcons!!!  Although the weekend is gone, the forecast looks alot like fall and I love the sound of that.  The high for the week is only 81 degrees!  Hope you all enjoy the weather as much as I do, have a great week!




1 comment:

  1. I was SO thankful for the rain. Finally gave us an excuse to stop and relax for a second. Love your blog, and enjoyed the decorating ideas. Now I just need to find time to do some work on our house!

    ReplyDelete