Friday, February 4, 2011

This Week's News

Sorry I’ve been a little MIA this week. I was my first full week back at work in quite some time and a rainy one at that. Frankly I haven’t had much inspiration or anything interesting to share. This week…

I got to catch up with my JL girls over pizza.

2 of my favorite shows The Good Wife and Grey’s were both new as well as my new favorite Off the Map! Very exciting.



This week I found out about the Lingerie Mart distribution center here in the Atlanta area. Bra’s starting at $6!! I plan to check this out this weekend. One of the few things I miss about Asheville is the JCrew distribution center store! Wow that place was great.

New Recipe of the week: Stovetop Chicken Pot Pie from February’s Souther Livingand I have to say it was very good and SUPER easy. It will definitely be going into the rotation.

I’m excited about a girl’s movie night tonight and a weekend full of painting.



Hope everyone has a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment