Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Weekend Recap

It was a pretty amazing weekend.  Despite failing pretty much all of my weekend wishes I have zero complaints. 

I had a great weekend with my family down in Tally for my very first college gameday.  My Seminoles may have lost but I'm proud of their performance.

On our way home through the fields of south Georgia we pulled over to pick some cotton.  The Mr. has plans to plan some cotton next year....what he is going to do with the cotton I'm not sure.

Monday I came home from work to a beautiful burning birthday cake made from scratch with all of my favorite things, flowers, my Mr. and our little furry son.

Followed by an amazing dinner at Ecco complete with champagne and the most amazing ice cream ever...olive oil, sea salt, chocolate, and pecorino....yum!

I could not have asked for a more perfect day.  Thanks Mr. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment