Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's Ok

Its Ok Thursdays

I stop mid email to check out what's on sale at Pottery Barn.

On Monday I ate chips and dip for dinner.

I'm stressed out about what to pack for our trip to NY. The weather is warm during the day and cold at night, makes packing difficult and I'm really trying hard not to over pack.

I haven't finished decorating for fall and what to start planning my Christmas decorating.

I know that Hendrix, our dog, doesn't get cold at night like we do but I like to cover him up with a blanket at night.

The Fall TV this year is pretty great and a bit overwhelming. I keep missing a couple shows and I've considering making a spreadsheet to keep track of it all.

I don't want to attempt it but I really love that new show 'Hart of Dixie'.

One 1 more work day and we will be celebrating a long weekend for our 3rd anniversary!!

2 comments:

  1. I want to start decorating for Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chips & dip for dinner on Mondays sounds like a plan to me! Loving your blog... so cute :)

    -Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

    ReplyDelete