Monday, October 3, 2011

Working for the Weekend

It was a great fall weekend, really almost a bit chilly. We (as in Miss State) lost but we still had a great time. I finally saw Bridesmaids….such a funny movie. I’m now a huge Michelle McCarthy fan!

This week I’m working for the weekend. I have a full week of activities to complete then we are headed out of town for a night long weekend just the two of us. I can’t wait to hang out with my Mr. and have him all to myself with no real agenda for 4 entire days! I looked at the 10 day forecast today and the weather looks perfect. Only 5 more days! I need to start packing tonight so I have time to shop if needed. I few options I've stumble upon in the pinterest world.





{via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5}
Aren't fall clothes the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment