Thursday, August 28, 2014

It's Starting Again!

I never participate in #TBT
but in honor of the 1st day of College Football 2014
I figure it was a pretty good day to start.

For those of you that don't know
I'm kind of obsessed with college football
and more obsessed with my beloved FSU 
aka 2013 College Football Champs

So here's a few TBT and a recap of last year's season with little P.

Mr.'s first Gameday in Tally
wow we were young.

tailgating at it's finest...

little Johnny then a high school freshman, now a college junior at FSU

Aunt Liz leaving for Gameday against Miami while we are in the hospital.

Parker enjoying the UF game...
Displaying photo.JPG

And last but not least Parker sending her Mimi, Papa John, and Uncle off to Pasadena...

Cheers to another great College Football Season!

1 comment:

  1. Cheers to another season! I love all the photos of everyone at different stages. So neat to see how things change, but football always stays the same. :)

    ReplyDelete