Friday, August 15, 2014

Re-Introduction



I say 'Re-Introduction' but truly it's an Intro
I have been terrible about documenting life in our bungalow this past year.
This is so very sad since it's been the most exciting yet.
So I'm vowing to do better, starting with a little into...

Name/Occupation/Age/Stats
Ramsey, my first name and yes I’m a lady.  More often than not I’m answering the phone for someone looking for Mr. Ramsey.  I’m turning 31 this month and I’m really looking forward to/already enjoying my 30’s.  I’m a bit tall at 5’10”, blue eyes, and very boring brown hair…I don’t dye and really never have, except for a hair show (test dummy) when I was in during high school…not such a great idea.


Hotel Sales…may sound glamorous but it is NOT let me assure you!  Nevertheless I enjoy it, especially when sales are going well.  I work for one hotel and do corporate group sales…for example corporate company ABC has a training class I sell them a block of rooms and meeting space for the attendees coming into town for the class.  Perk we get some pretty decent hotel discounts.

Family Info. Husband, best friend, and love of my life Blake (aka the Mr.) and we have a beautiful, spunky little 10 month old little lady, Parker Leigh.  Our oldest baby is an overweight 8 year old Hendrix, we aren't quite sure what exactly he is mix between golden, lab, corgi, and chow, he is quite a mix.  My love for our little family grows every day!

Favorite Hobbies
Family time, traveling, eating, trying to cook, decorating and redecorating, football well really all sporting events, and finding time to try new things.

This is something that helps me get motivated for school. I want to be able to travel around the world.

Five Things I Can't Live Without (in random order)
1/ Coffee…my need and dependence on coffee in the last 6 months is a bit scary.
2/ Family...yes clique and obvious but true!  They keep me on my toes and grounded.  We are very close with our immediate and extended families.
3/ Planner...it scares me a bit that we have a 10 month hold that doesn't have too many activities at the moment and we are crazy busy now so I can’t imagine what my planner will look like in 5 years.
4/ Maid…I recently caved and hired a biweekly service.  Mr. and I both work way too much and need to have more time free for Parker and each other.
5/ I guess there are only 4 unless you consider black leggings and skinny jeans a must have...haha...but really!

Favorite Family Fun Activities 
Since PL is still pretty little we haven’t ventured out to too many exciting activities (at least that she realized) but some of the our favorites and on our calendar for the next year are…
Atlanta Botanical Garden (we love the lights)
Zoo
Braves Games
Farmers Market
Hiking the mountain and trails
Picnic days
Apple and other fruit picking
We love a little competitive Putt-Putt
I could go on for pages but I won’t bore you.

Typical Day. Alarm goes off at 5:30 way too early but stays on snooze till about 5:50 or 6 until I drag myself to the shower.  I’m pretty fast about getting ready.  I can be showered, dressed, make up, hair dry and out the door with coffee in hand in 40 mins if needed but realistically it’s 7am.  I’m off to work.  Work all day with a few errands thrown in at lunch and then leave to get the Parker at 5:15.  We usually get home by 6 and have a little play time or stroller ride.  Sit down for dinner at 7 and have dinner and bath.  By 8:15 we are settling into the rocker for books and bedtime bottle.  Most nights she is passed out by 8:30pm.  Then it’s my time to getting a little RF work done, clean up, watch some of my DVR and relax.  We are lucky PL is a good sleeper that will sleep until about 8-8:30 and her daddy takes her to school 3 days a week the other 2 days either Mimi or Daddy stays home with her.

I'm excited to be back and happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Parker Leigh is so beautiful! It is so hard to keep up with blogging sometimes, but it can be a fun outlet!

    ReplyDelete