Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful...

My Savior, Jesus Christ, who gives me everything for which I am thankful.

My Husband and Best Friend.

My Incredible Family who always keep me entertained.

Hendrix the pup that protects out home.

Good Friends that give me support and laughter.  I'm especially thankful for the good friends sharing this holiday with me while my family is away and my man is cooking for the masses.

Our Bungalow which provides me constant projects, creativity and shopping trips.

The New Memory Foam Mattress that has improved our sleep.

This Blog for giving me an outlet for my thoughts and ramblings.

My Morning Coffee.

The New Traditions our little family is beginning.
And The Holiday's for reminding me that we are all blessings from God and all of the people around us are here to teach and share new lessons with us every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment