Friday, November 19, 2010

Weekend Already?

Wow it is Friday again already!  This week has flown by and our household is up and running again. It’s been a busy week and full weekend is ahead. Tomorrow morning I’m headed to a very early vet visit with Hendrix. Something is up with his lip and beginning to get me worried. Then I’m headed off to Historic Banning Mills to Zip Lining with the JL girls. I’m so excited and hoping the fall colors are still in tact. Next week keep an eye out for some pretty fall photos!  I plan on finishing off my Saturday with a big win for my team and hopefully a loss for NC State that will secure an ACC Championship Game!!


I promise to get back to regular blogging next week as I have lots of little projects planned and photos to share!

My favorite thing this week is a quote I found on Pink Wallpaper's guest post on Simply Seleta.


No comments:

Post a Comment