Friday, April 15, 2011

Small Victories

This week nothing too exciting to report but I’m pleased to say we did have a few small victories in our home.


I worked out twice this week!! That’s a first since I don’t even know when…sad situation. But next week I’m going start doing yoga twice and run twice a week. I’ll keep you posted on my progress. The Mr. event has also a workout regiment planned!

We only ate out once! Trust me this is quite an improvement. Trying to start saving for numerous trips we have planned this summer.

We are almost done finalizing our summer vacays, I’m very excited.

I swept the pollen of the back porch 2 nights ago and I’m pleased to say that it has not come back [knock on wood]. I’m hoping that the pollen might possibly be gone for the year.

I feel like I’m caught up on work at work and my work ‘to do’ list. I’ve found time to clean out my DVR.

Sent out my wine club evite…it has been on my list for 2 weeks.

And I already have my ‘to do’ list for the weekend!

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment