Thursday, April 7, 2011

Yellow Dust

A thin yellow film is taking over Atlanta.  I could wash my car, sweep the front porch, and spray down the porch furniture 3 times a day and it still wouldn't be often enough.  I love my front porch chairs and swing but am seriously reconsidering the color choice.
 I’m hoping that after this week’s April Showers it is on its way out.  Knock on wood, but this is the first year I can remember that my allergies have not been acting up.  I have had the occasional headache but no running nose, itchy eyes, or sore throat!  I’m crediting it to my new habit of horse size pre natal vitamins (no I’m not pregnant) and local honey.  I’ve always heard that local honey is the best cure. 
This year I have done both that honey and vitamins so I’m not exactly sure which remedy wins.  I’m just hoping that this cure will work in the fall too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment