Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Recap

I love April!  It was such a beautiful weekend.  It is so nice to wear shorts again, even if my legs are embarrassingly white.  Other than the usual house cleaning, laundry, and a few errands I didn’t do too much this weekend and I’m ok with that.  We enjoyed the weather and grilled out yesterday for my mama’s birthday…another reason I love April.  I truly have the best mama a girl could ask for; I hope I can be like her one day.  The only flaw in my weekend was poor Rory Mcllroy from the homeland, I feel so bad for the mate.  He’s cute as a button and completely choked, I just wanted to cry for him.  This week I don’t have too much planned.  I hope the Mr. will finish up the front bed so we can pick out our plants…hint hint hint…I doubt he even reads this but it’s worth a shot.  And then I will be prepping for my best friend’s shower next Friday.  I’m hoping not to procrastinate and get it all done this week.  Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Your legs are white. You do need luck.

    *tee hee*

    Rory?

    I was cheering for Adam. He was all kinds of outback.

    :)

    ReplyDelete