Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sorry I’ve been missing in action this week. My world has been inundated with graduation activities, bachelorette preparations, and a couple of work outs. Yes, I did say work outs! I have actually worked out twice with week for the first time in awhile. I can barely move today.

Little bro is almost done with High School. I can’t believe it he is growing up so fast.  He is 10 years younger and sometime he feels like my baby.  We had his baccalaureate Tuesday night.  It was a very nice ceremony with a very odd key note speaker, the founder of the Big Peach Running Company.  He would pause...in very random places during the speak.  He was a bit out there to say the least.  I think he just googled 'quotes with the word ‘run’' in them and attempted to circle around to the theme running is a universal language. After about 25 minutes he finally got around to a point.

In other random news…gardenias are blooming. I love gardenias and definitely my favorite smelling flowers. Our black eye susans have had buds for about a week now but this morning walking to my car I found they are finally starting to bloom. I’m hoping went I get home they will be fully opened!


I have a very full 3 day weekend ahead! Hopefully I will have lots of fun pics to share next week.


I did leave this post title-less.  Everyone always has such clever post titles and I just can’t compete.  I think of them at random times and never remember them when I need them.  I promise to start writing them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment