Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tis the Season

Pinned Image

I don’t normally vent via blog, but I’m going to because I think I a lot of young couples deal with this little dilemma. This is the time of year when I sometimes get overwhelmed. I’m bound and determined for this not to happen this year. The Mr. works way too much, I’m busy decorating, shopping, and trying to find a holiday schedule that allows us to see all of the family without sacrificing too many days off work and our sanity.


The Mr. says he hates the holidays because he can’t be in multiple places at once and people just get upset. I truly hate that he feels that way. Unfortunately both of our extended family’s live quite a ways for us and not in major cities. Make flying difficult/expensive and a lot of time spent traveling in the car. This year we are going to enjoy the holidays.

I’ve made the decision that once we have children we will stay at home. Until that time we are going to have to figure something out and everyone is just going to have to deal with it! The holidays can be stressful enough, we don’t need to add unnecessary guilt on top of that.

I don’t know yet how it’s all going to happen, but it will!
So with that being said I am going to look forward to a successful holiday season in our Bungalow!

1 comment:

  1. My parents and in-laws live about 15 minutes away from each other. You might this this is great for when we come home, but that is not the case. We are constantly pulled in a million directions or put on guilt trips. Last year I put together an itinerary. Let's just say that didn't go over too well...haha

    ReplyDelete