Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday


Good Friday everyone!  I'm looking forward to joyous Easter weekend.  I've found some great things this week...Easter activities, decorations, and dishes!

New Nostalgia has some links for some great Good Friday/Easter activities for children.

I found the perfect print for April here for only $5.
We are having a very low key and thus a none traditional Easter dinner.  We will be having my Grandma's meatloaf, I'm making a 7 layer salad (can't wait to share the recipe...hope it turns out), my dad will undoubtably make a million sides, and a little strawberry dessert!
I can't wait till my siblings are out of school and we have a big Easter dinner and we have a table that looks like this! 
a little easter brunch al fresco maybe in Abingdon

love these bunny centerpiece vases

Maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment