Thursday, April 26, 2012

My List: 30 Before 30

I have roughly a year and a half before I hit the big 3-0. At the beginning of 2012 I decided I would create a little bucket list to complete before I leave my 20’s. I’ve tried to make it obtainable and fun. Since I have beginning to cross off one of items I decided I would reveal my first little section. Let me warn you some are very silly, few very important personal items, and some totally random things I’ve always kind of wanted to do and am going to (in the words of Nike) ‘just do it’.

So….here are the 1st set of 10 in random order…

1. Bake bread from scratch

2. Get a facial - I know crazy I've never had one.  I'm frightened I might have a crazy reaction but I hear they are very refreshing so why not give it a shot.

3. Kick a field goal from 15 yards - yep that's right I'm going to do it!

4. Spend a 2 whole uninterupted days, 48 hours, with my husband and NO phones!

5. Take a photography class - I'm starting this one tonight!!  I'm taking a 6 week continue ed class at a local college.

6. Harvest honey from bees - I haven't figured out how I'm going to pull this off but I've always wanted to do it.

7. Shoot a rifle - I want to do this on my Grandaddy's farm.

8. Take a mother/daughter weekend, just us girls....hopefully very soon.

9. Host a formal dinner party

10. Master flipping an egg - The Mr. is going to put to work to help me with this one.

Wish me luck!  Some may be a bit challenging but I'm looking forward to checking a few things off my life list.

1 comment:

  1. Uh, mother/daughter/Harriett weekend?

    Kidding.

    I love the list, but I can't imagine your being thirty. In fact, I deny it. Can't be. Impossible.

    Just wrong. You'll always be 5.

    ReplyDelete