Thursday, January 24, 2013

Celebrate Review

I just have to share…


I love Pippa’s new book!  I haven’t dug too deep into it yet but I can already tell I’m going to love it.  It seems to have the perfect about of beautiful photography and print.  I like that it is sectioned by seasons then holidays and then meal time.  I appreciate how it doesn’t tell you step by step down to the smallest detail how to organize your party because it never really works out that perfect.  It gives you just enough information to leave you (the reader) to interrupt how to make it work for your home and family.  Bonus it has some great drink ideas. 

Not to mention…as some of you know I love the Brits.  Pippa incorporates some great British history, traditions, and recipes that I’m dying to try out!  It has sweet poems and little stories to mix it up a bit, just brilliant!

Did I say it’s pretty and makes an awesome addition to any coffee table or bookshelf!
Bonus you can pick it up on Amazon by way of Ebates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment