Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Morning Coffee Thoughts

 Pinned Image

Yes, it's been a 3 day work week but I'm so looking forward to my Saturday with the Mr.  We have no plans and I'm pretty excited about that.  I feel like we are still recovering for the holidays so hopefully we can enjoy one more lazy day before it's off to the races with 2013.

Pinned Image
My obsession continues...I broke down and ordered Pippa Middleton's book this week and I'm pretty pumped it's being delivered today!!

Earlier this week I finished my Christmas Pinterest DIY project, chalk board canvas.  I'm very happy with the turn out.  It has found a perfect home in the living room and can wait to update it throughout the year....

Happy Friday!  Any fun plans for the first weekend of 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment