Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Scattered Chaos

I haven’t posted much lately because I have so scattered.  I wouldn't go as far as to say unorganized but definitely flying by the seat of our pants. 

You Call It CHAOS We Call It FAMILY XL Wooden Sign Plaque U-Pick Color GR8 For Blended for Large and Blended Families

March…is it really March…hard to believe.  Where has the year gone?  I feel like every month I start by saying ‘I’m going to get it together, this month’.

I’m beginning to think I may never get back to my ‘Pre Parker’ organized state of mind.  I may don’t think I’m quite ready to give in enjoy our little chaos, but hoping I will soon settle on happy medium.  We are definitely beginning to get in a routine.


From Chaos to Calm: 15 Weeks to a Happy Home @ A Virtuous Woman

I am SO looking forward to Daylight Savings SUNDAY!  Finally, I love being a working mama but hate when we get up after dark (it may only 6:30pm) but nevertheless it’s sad not getting in an evening walk.


Goals for March…
·         Get our taxes done…this is the latest I've ever waited
·         Get my Birthday cards in order for the next few months (so terribly behind, I apologize family and friends)
·         Organize affairs for upcoming travel.  I have a lot of work and person travel Spring/Summer and I need to get the Mr. and baby prepared.
·         Finish P’s Easter basket before Easter weekend!

I would go on but I will attempt to be realistic. 

Happy March to all and I don’t know about you but I’m ready to see green grass, evening stroller walks, and dye eggs.  Spring is coming and I am ready!

Cheers
RW


PS:  Not that he would ever see this but shout out to best Daddy around, Happy Birthday JWK!

No comments:

Post a Comment