Friday, March 27, 2015

TGIF

TGIF
This is a much needed Friday
After traveling the past 2 weekends I'm looking forward to a weekend at home
of course we have a lot of house work to catch up on

one.
Excited to share we have almost stuck with our weekly menu!
Big success here.
Looking forward to making next weeks.
Step One was to make a menu and stick to it -- Check
Step Two will be perfecting the grocery list and start saving some $ there

two.

Started a new book, Make it Happen.
My mom, told me she hopes I finish by Christmas.
I'm not much of a reader.
Hoping it will inspire a more relaxed lifestyle for myself.

three.
Spring Cleaning
Love this list from A Bowl Full of Lemons...
Need some help figuring out just what to clean for Spring Cleaning? These detailed directions and plans for each day ought to help! Via A Bowl Full of Lemons

will begin this weekend with the annual changing out of the clothes
nervous and excited to see what I find but more importantly what I fit into.

four.
Blooming
hopefully we may just get around to doing a little yard clean up
listing our house is on the horizon
and with that come cleaning up to perfect that curb appeal!

five.
So excited to celebrate Easter Week!


Linking up these these lovely ladies today...


Cheers,
RW

No comments:

Post a Comment