Monday, April 20, 2015

Monday Musings

Monday coffee by Megan Hess Illustration
This is exactly how I feel today!

We had an inprompt weekend at Mimi and Papa's.
Arrangements had been made to stay over Friday
in preparation of the yard sale.
But after a long day we stayed over Saturday too.

We had a fun time with our little weekend get-a-way.

I'm off today for a quick work trip.
so classy!
If only I looked like this instead of jumping in my rental car.

Puerto Rico packing and prep is in full swing.
Countdown has begun.

More excited it's been announced our 2016 trip will be to 
Napa Valley, California - Great Rip With Duchess And Gert!
So excited it's been on my list for some time now.

Busy week again this week.
Because my fascination with the circus will never end.  Circus Performer Lottie Brunn, 1949
Lots of balls in the air
this working mom stuff is not for the faint of heart.
So thankful for such a supportive family!

Happy Monday to all!
Cheers to a productive week.
RW

1 comment: