Monday, April 27, 2015

Monday Musings

Monday again....
again full of random thoughts and a busy week.

Lilly for Target in Bryant Park today.
I have not been to Target since the Lily tornado.
contemplating an afternoon visit

Sunday I finally broke down and watched Grey's
I knew what was happening and still cried like a baby.

Mine are just starting to blossom! Two years after I planted the bush...it takes time..be patient!
I'm on the hunt for some hydrangeas and ferns this week.
After my dismay coming home to the Mr. ripping out the holly bushes
I'm excited to plant some new flowering bushes in the front beds.


I feel like the pollen may be on it's way out.
I'm looking forward to de-pollenizing the porches in the near future.

You seriously don’t want to grow up, and will avoid it at any cost. | 22 Signs You're Definitely Not An Adult Yet
So sad I'm already getting rid of/putting away the infant toys
and making room for the toddler things.

After some travel last week
and prepping for more travel in the weeks ahead
I'm looking forward to getting back on track this week.

Cheers to another great week,
RW

No comments:

Post a Comment