Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 2011

June brings sunshine and great fun. We have a lot planned for this summer and I’m very excited to get it started. Let the summer fun begin.

Weekend 1: zip lining with my 2 favorite boys in North Georgia
Weekend 2: visiting the in laws
Weekend 3: Braves Game weekend
Weekend 4: Davis family reunion…may or may not make it to this one

In between I hope to finish up the bed in the front yard, organize out house hold paper work (currently crammed in box), find end tables and lighting for our bedroom, and deep clean the entire house!!! Wish me luck, I think that is manageable. There is a lot more I would like to add to this list but I’m trying really hard to keep my aspirations realistic this summer. 

2 comments:

  1. You are a busy girl.

    The Davis reunion would not be the same without Number One Granddaughter.

    Where are the photos from the party?

    *waits*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah. I thought I had already joined your blog?

    I joined again.

    Did I miss the initiation rite?

    ReplyDelete