Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend and Daddy's Day!

I was not looking forward to this Monday. I had such a wonderful, peaceful weekend. I hope this week will bring sunshine and a lot of production as there is a lot to do to finish our June list and prep for my best friends wedding!!

Friday night was the Braves Game with the girls…fun however I think I experienced my first and last trip on Marietta Trolley down to the game. It was nice having a ride but very long travel time waiting on all the trolley riders after the game and a trolley in traffic = not fun. Saturday cleaned my Dad’s office for Daddy’s Day and got a few things done around the house before the Mr. got home at a surprisingly early hour. We made pizza and fell asleep on the couch watching a movie. Sunday I spent a relaxing day with my Daddy!!! I love you and thank you for all you do! I had to share my favorite daddy pics...




Doesn’t that sound like a relaxing weekend and if only I could do that every weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment