Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summertime


Even though it’s been over 90 degrees the first 16 days of June it is just now “officially” the ‘First Day of Summer’!!!  I love summertime…watermelon, flip flops, bikinis (regardless of whether I look good in them or not), baseball, the beach, sun dresses, salt water, family vacays, 4th of July, fire flies, sunsets, the smell of sunscreen, fireworks, grilling, and I could go on for days.  Other than mosquitoes I can’t think of a single thing I dislike about summer.  This is a very special summer, we have so much planned.  In 12 days my best friend is getting married on the beach.  This is the summer before my little brother goes to college and he’s moving away in August, sad and excited at the same time.  We will be cruising in August with the family.  And lots of nights and weekends spent with friends and family enjoying the summer sun. 

{image: here}

1 comment:

  1. I swear your family won the lottery.

    Cruises.

    Bunch of brats -- the whole lot of you.

    ReplyDelete