Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Challenge

This week I’m challenging myself to complete my ‘want to do list’. Most weeks I finish my ‘need to do list’ but often don’t get around to accomplishing what I ‘want to do’. This week I’m vowing to do so! 5 days 5 things…surely I can do this…right?!?


- post 5 days and comment on 5 blogs. I love blogging but am not very good at consistently commenting. I have comments and this week I promise to offer them.

- Call an old friend. She probably doesn’t read this little blog but she will know about it this week because I am going to call her and I can wait to catch up!

- Have a long walk with Hendrix every afternoon. This is partly on the ‘need’ list because he is 20 lbs over but we always walk but it’s not always a good long, need a water bottle, kind of walk. I am going wear him out this week!

- Order some prints online. I’ve been wanting to do this for some time…I can’t wait to have some new pics around the house.

- Take my lunch to work everyday this week.  Monday - check!

1 comment:

  1. Commenting on blogs is hard. I seem to have a real problem with it. *snicker*

    You should take your lunch every day. It's healthier and cheaper.

    Don't you need me giving you advice?

    ReplyDelete