Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Forward


Wow how time has flown by but we have been busy! This time change is killing me, losing an hour + 2 rainy days in a row is making me very sleepy. 

Sorry I still don’t have any pictures of the new plants. I haven’t been home without it be dark and/or rainy sent we have planted. Well that’s a lie, Sunday we had PJ day. Yes that’s correct, our company left around 2 in the afternoon and we didn’t get out of our PJ’s all day. It was absolutely fabulous. We watched our team (one of them) win the ACC for the first time ever!!!
The whole family went the game except for me. I was ok though because I’m very superstitious and I didn’t go to the first 2 games and they won so I didn’t want to throw things off.

We also have the Mr.’s beer thing…Brew Your Cask Off, Saturday. The whole family (everyone over 21) was able to attend. He had great support from our friends and family! Thanks to everyone for coming and voting. He didn’t win but we all had a blast.

This week is full of a little recovery time and planning. We have a lot coming up in the next several months and we are trying to make the most of the time we get together. Hopefully this includes some planning for some down time, taking pictures, and a little blogging thrown into the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment