Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring has Sprung

So I'm in full steam ahead with clearing and planting!  Pollen is pretty much gone, grass is getting green again, and fingers crossed winter is GONE.  I think it's a sign I'm really old that I can't wait to get home from work to work in the yard?!?  Anywhoo no shame hear I will gladly admit it.

Late last night I was in the backyard with Hendrix and moving around this old bird bath.  The Mr. thinks only old people have bird baths. 
Well we have one and we aren't getting rid of it I'm going to plant in it.  Something pretty that trails.

I also got this text from my Mr. yesterday..."look what we own"
Any early birthday gift for both of us from the in laws.  The Mr. has ALWAYS wanted a Japanese Maple.

I'm super pumped for all the projects piling up in my head but I'm going to try and not get ahead of my self.  We still have a lot of cleaning up to do!  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment