Friday, January 13, 2012

End of the Work Week!

It’s Friday, It’s Friday, It’s Friday!!! There is a dance party in my head right now, but my hips are too sore from yoga last night to even think about actually dancing.


I’m so excited it’s been a long week and the first 5 day work week since the beginning of December! I’m looking forward to a 3 day weekend with lots of plans.

Tonight is a little date night with the parents and picking up our new recliner! I can’t wait, slowly but surely the living room is coming together.
Tomorrow will be some fabric shopping and half marathon practice with my mama.
Sunday is a little yard work and lots of errands to run.
Monday is Funday with the Mr. A couple of projects and little date night action!

Wow, I’m getting old when I look at my list of projects and look forward to fabric shopping and yard work. Nevertheless I’m pumped! I might even be ready with pictures next week.

Anyone else have exciting plans for the holiday weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Date night with the parents?

    Isn't that a movie.

    You know D and I did some exciting thing...

    :)

    ReplyDelete