Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

I'm feeling very random...

I don't want to rush the year but I keep thinking that it is February.  This warm January weather feels amazing I can't believe it's winter.  I kind of scares me a bit...knock on wood...but I really hope Spring comes early.

I know the holidays were just a few weeks ago and I was out of town last weekend but I'm ready for another break.  I looking at taking a short weekend trip to do a little bit of nothing.
Also on the working agenda planning a little girls trip with my sis and mama.

So I really want a new look for twenty twelve but there are so many options out there.  I would love a custom look but clearly I do this as a hobby and don’t want to spend a lot of money.  I am definitely web design challenged and can not do it myself.  Do anyone have any suggestions?

Summerlight terry sweatpant
I'm in search of some comfy but cute lounge wear.  I think I'm going to break down this weekend and make some online jcrew and gap body purchases.

Sorry for the random thoughts but that's all I've got to share today. 
Happy Friday Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment