Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Really?!?


pinmarket via pinterest

Is it really Wednesday already! This weekend and week have been flying by.

I had a fortune cookie the other night that said ‘Good things will come in time, be patient’. I’m not always good at that and frankly I think sometimes you shouldn’t wait. But…for now I will practice patience. Apparently my patience has been causing time to speed up.

We had a great 3 day weekend, didn’t get very much done but it was nice.

We are not the proud owners and lovers of a leather recliner…seriously potentially the best purchase we have ever made. We have to trade off nights on reclining.

I spend Saturday and Sunday with my mama shopping for fabric and little clothing shopping excursion at the outlet malls. Found a great Ann Taylor suit for $50! I’m serious both pieces skirt and jacket for $50. I’m very pleased. We did take one break Saturday afternoon to watch this….
Very exciting win for us (aka FSU)!  So jealous my sister and brother were there.

Then Monday was proclaimed as PJ day. It was dark and glooming and I was feeling a bit under the weather so the Mr. took great care of me. We didn’t get out of our PJ’s until 6pm and we were hungry and didn’t want to cook. Lol wow we were lazy but I was fabulous! 

Promise to share pics tomorrow of the half way done living room. 
Happy Hump Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment